Through ESBERLAR, we enter a hypothetical world where change and adaptation will be the key and guideline for survival and where an earthquake will shake everything we know.
Three characters will lead us through transient images of collapse, instability and re-building what was torn apart. A physical and gesture-based journey guided by the emotions of the concept of breaking.
- Direction: David Maqueda, Elena Lalucat
- Performance: Alma Steiner, Pino Steiner, Elena Lalucat
- Stage area: Francesc Serra Vila
- Sound space: Mon Joan Tiquat
- Costume design: Aina Crespí Roig
- Trailer music composition: Bob Gonzales
- With the support of: Danseu Festival